Sunday, November 27, 2011

It's been a month...

I have not blogged in a month. I think it's mostly because I have been so busy. Busy with what? I will tell you...

 I decided to put Phoenix into ballet and tap dance. Atticus got to dance for the first class but now I take him to the library during dance.

I also opened an etsy shop called TinkiepanDesigns to sell my hats and flowers.
We also got our family pictures for Christmas. They turned out so cute but I still have to get them from my friend.
The biggest thing that has been going on is that we did the HCG diet. Everything went well. In 2 weeks I lost 13 lbs and Brandon lost 18 in 3 weeks. It is a really hard diet and it's really hard to keep the weight off. I am having a struggle now as to what to do next. Tomorrow I will start an exercise program (the elliptical and pilates). Here is a pizza with a carb free crust.
I have been spending a lot of time with my wonderful friend Jennie and took her family pictures. I love how the pics turned out.
We got back yesterday from spending the Thanksgiving break with Brandon's family. It was such a nice time that I hated coming home. I decided to perk up and put up the Christmas tree with the kids. We played Christmas music.
I love how the tree turned out. Especially the bottom. I can't wait for homemade ornaments!!
So that is what we've been up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment