Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Back in the game?

In April Brandon and I got cell phones! This is monumental for is...or for Brandon because he's just a stingy accountant and didn't want to go in unless we were going to go big. After waiting for him for 45 min and no way of getting ahold of him I was about to "talk" him into cell phones. (This was not the first time he's stood me up!)

I am so excited about them! We have everything at our fingertips now including a not-so-shabby camera.

I know that it has been a while since I've blogged so here's an update. I will not make excuses for my future absences...a busy mom of 3 doesn't need to provide excuses  :)

Here is our February...

We got a piano! I used to love hearing my sisters play the piano growing up. I played a little and have always wanted to have one in my house so Brandon got one for me!


 Brinna Is getting more mobile which means she's getting into more! She is a busy busy bee!


 We have 1990's wall board in our laundry room. It was one of my hold-ups when buying the house. I decided to see if it could be painted. IT CAN! Isn't this blue a pretty color?

 One of the things that makes me hate winter is that my hands get so dry that they crack. It is very painful and I spend a lot of time tending my sore fingers and knuckles.
 My friend Lena had a little one and I was excited to snap a few photos of her. Edyn is so sweet. She's a lot bigger now though!
 I painted and made curtains for the kitchen and dining area in our house! I LOVE IT!! I was nervous about picking the right red color but it was perfect!!

 I have also gotten into "Pinterest" and found a recipe for homemade "gak"! It was so easy and just calls for glue, water and baking soda!
 Tickles from daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment