Thursday, September 15, 2011

County Fair

 This week I have been working on teaching the kids animals and the letters they all start with. I told them that we would go to the fair as soon as it opens up. So, on Wednesday we went. We went to the vendors then the animals. Atti was scared of all the animals so I had to hold him while I pushed the stroller. It got to be too much so we went for icecream. As soon as we got the icecream Brinna messed her pants...and her clothes. She looked so cute and chubby in the stroller. I thought I'd give her a taste of icecream and this is the face she made... She kept licking her lips! It was so cute!
I promised the kids that they could go on 2 rides each because it was dollar day but the rides weren't open. bummer. They were NOT happy about that at all but we got out with minimal tears. We ran into the preschool kids and it was nice for Phoenix and Atticus to see their friends. More pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment