Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sick Glicks

4 sick glicks
3 pink eyes
2 runny noses
1 bloody ear ache

I heard Phoenix talking to Atticus...

Atti, I have one pink eye and one blue eye.
Why do you have a pink eye?
Because I pick my boogers and then touch my eye.

The worst part of being sick is that we were leaving tomorrow to visit Jennifer and her new little Madison tomorrow. I guess we will just stay home.

Today wad going to be a cleaning and packing day but I think we'll make it a movie day.

Later...

So we watched Reading Rainbow about math and cooking so we made what they made, a lasagna like dish with rice then spinach then cheese then sauce. We also made biscuits in spooky shapes and to finish it off... Cocoa and Molasses cookies!! YUM! Here is the recipe...

Ingredients


1/3 c. butter

1/3 sugar

1/3 blackstrap molasses

1 egg

3/4 c. flour

3 Tbsp. cocoa powder

1 tsp. baking powder

1/2 c chocolate chips
Directions

Mix first 3 ingredients until well blended. Add next three ingredients and blend thoroughly. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls onto un-greased cookie sheets and bake at 375 for 5-7 minutes. Makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies.

After cooking we napped, then played outside on the trampoline. Then inside for Nacho Libre then the Wii. Before bed we blew up balloons! What a day!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey!
    did you guys get rid your facebook accounts? I realized i didnt see any recent up dates and then that we werent friends on there anymore.
    Hope you guys are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! She is SOOOOOOOO ADORABLE!!! I LOVE that picture! I bet you just LOVE that little face! hee hee

    ReplyDelete