Friday, November 19, 2010

30 Things About Me

1. I love it when it's cold so I can sit on the couch with a blanket 2. Candy Corn is my favorite. 3. I secretly wish I knew how to dance. 4. Dinner is eaten here at 4:00 most days. 5. I love water...to drink that is...swimming...not so much. 6. I love kittens and puppies but get bored of them when they're mine. 7. Home Shopping Network is my weakness although I never buy. 8. The first thing I do after getting dressed is make my bed. 9. My mom is my best friend. 10. I like white walls. 11. When I grow up I want to be a nurse. 12. I am hopelessly inlove with Brandon...kinda obsessed. 13. I have no clue what my decorating style is. 14. My toes are chubby and I've always wanted pretty feet. 15. My favorite music is Christmas Music. 16. Candles and Lotions aren't my thing. 17. Heating Healthy isn't as easy and yummy but I do it because I have to. 18. I dream about spiders. 19. Watching movies isn't my favorite thing...just a waste of time. 20. The way to my heart is through my stomach. 21. I'm allergic to strawberries. 22. I am the middle child...of 11. 23. Yellow is my favorite color. 24. I play the trumpet. 25. When we go out to eat I always order the same thing, Burger and Fries. 26. Jesus Christ is the reason for my joy. 27. I'm very afraid of heights. Even 5 feet...ugh! 28. Board games! 29. I was a Cosmetologist, Dental Assistant and Nurse Assistant. 30. I make the yummiest Apple Pie EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment