Thursday, November 11, 2010

Packing and belly pics...

Since we are moving on Saturday I've been packing like crazy...which means the kids have been bored. I have been trying to let them help and make it fun for them. They like having boxes all over to climb on and color all over! Also...I am 16 weeks pregnant!! Time sure is flying this time and it'll probably fly by with the Holidays coming up! Sad because this might be the last pregnancy but good because I can't wait to see my little one. I had Brandon take pics of me because I havn't gained a whole lot of weight (we'll find out tomorrow exactly how much) and I feel great. I also get a new pair of jeans from Motherhood and I LOVE THEM! I bought them extra tight so that when they stretch they will stay up. I know that I'll have to buy another pair in 2 or 3 months but it's worth it to not have to tug at my jeans all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment