Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Atti...

On Saturday after I put Atti down for a nap I heard a little fist knocking at his door. I immediately knew that it couldn't be good. I put him back into his crib and told him that he needs to stay there till I get him out. I then heard more knocking at the door. He would not nap. I finally asked him if he wanted to sleep in Nixie's bed and he said yes so that is where he has been napping. So... tonight we turned his crib into a toddler bed and he is sleeping his first night in a big boy bed. Strange to think that my little almost 2 year old is a big boy now. Sad but great in so many ways. I knew that being pregnant Iwould need to help Nix and Atti prepare for the baby. I feel that they are getting closer and playing together a lot better lately and also becomming very independant. I am happy because my biggest fear is that I won't have enough arms for all three...and I won't. I know Brandon fears that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment