Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Our Christmas...These pics are out of order so I'll give you a rundown of our wonderful week! on the 20th we went to Rainier to visit with My sister Jennifer's family and Brayton James (my bro) was there visiting before he goes on his mission on Jan 5. We had a great time and the kids were thrilled to be with their cousins! We left there and stayed one night with Brandon's parents before we got home on the night of the 23rd. We got the kids to bed that night and for the first time ever we were able to put presents under the tree. When the kids got up the next morning I was already awake because I was SO excited about my big secret gift for Brandon so I decided to get started on Christmas Eve breakfast. I told the kids to wake up Daddy so we can open presents! They were confused and didn't want to wake him up. I'm not sure they understand presents yet. We got him up (as you see in the video) and we opened presents. After that we had a yummy breakfast. Brandon's parents and brothers soon came and we were opening more presents. After that we used the little wooden Nativity that I got to tell that story and we watched "The Nativity". We then had doughnuts and watched "The Grinch". What a fun day!! The next day we went to Pullman to have Christmas with Brandon's sister and her family. We had a great time there but got tuckered out quickly from all the traveling. The kids had a great time playing with Carson and Tino. We had a great turkey dinner (the turkey Brandon won for the Turkey Shoot during Thanksgiving). We left that night and Brandon's parents and brothers came back with us to spend Sunday and Monday morning with us. Oh yeah and we gave talks on Sunday. Whew! What a great week but I'm ready for a nap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment