Thursday, December 30, 2010

SO...since we had a crazy wee we knew that we would have a crazy week getting the house clean and getting the kids back on their schedules but we never thought it would be like this! We are all sick with a cold so that makes us tired and grumpy. Because of that we aren't cleaning like we wanted too and just eating junk which makes us feel worse. I don't think any of us have been sleeping well at all. Atti has been doing really well although he is fussy from the cold and whenever he gets in trouble he begs for his bumpuh (Grandpa). Nix is a real handful this week. She is little Miss Negotiator and Miss Fits when she doesn't get her way. She usually shares really well but she keeps saying that she doesn't want to share. They aren't eating what I make and then they fuss for food but they don't even know what they want. Ugh. I wish there was a way to detox her of the goodies and how spoiled she got this week. Oh well. Good news though...She kept her diaper dry for the first time last night and Atti went in the potty for the first time. I think I'll leave the diaper off her tonight and see how that goes. With Atti...I have been using cloth diapers so I will just go with the flow and see if he shows more interest. Brandon is taking a half day today and tomorrow off. I am excited to relax with him. What's funny is that even though he's been working I feel like we've been together constantly because he's not in school till next week. WooHoo!! In a way I want him to take a semester off for the arrival of the baby and Budgets at work but he won't. I know that the hard work will pay off in the end but for now it's hard. So about the pregnancy/baby... He/She is measuring 2 weeks too big which is what Nix was at this time. In the end she was 4 weeks too big. I will be excited to have another big baby like her! I feel pretty good except for morning sickness a few times a week and I'm tired. My appetite is kicking in so I'm getting big fast! I love it! We decided not to get the second ultrasound unless problems arise so we are trying to find both boy and girl names. Here is where we are at... Brinna Kate or Edison, Baron, Errol...(Joseph might be a middle name) The name Brinna is so perfect but we are having a hard time with the boys name. I thought of Baron last night and I love it! It means nobleman or free warrior. It reminds me that we are of noble birth and that he is a Son of God. Brinna is kinda a play on my name. When you say Brittany fast it sounds like Brinny. I have always hated that the TT sound is silent so I put a twist on it and came up with Brinna. Pretty! I'm so excited to have to baby! I am already nesting and getting the room ready. All of the neutral clothes are in the baby's dresser and there's a box of boy/girl clothes that is sorted for when we get home from the hospital! Phoenix was fussing that she wanted the baby to come out (probably because she thought we were taking the baby out at the last Dr. appt). I told her that if the baby comes it will have to stay in the hospital and she was not happy about that. She said that she wants the baby to come live with us so that the baby can share a bed with her! How cute! She keep telling me to help the baby grow so that it can come out!

No comments:

Post a Comment