Saturday, December 11, 2010

This week in stories

During breakfast Phoenix was talking about Spongebob. She has never seen the show but has seen toys at the store. I told her that Spongebob is kinda gross and we don't watch his shows. She put on her most dramatic voice and said, "Mom, I LIKE Spongebob. He's my best friend!" I said, "Phoenix I think you're being a little dramatic about this." She then replied, "I am NOT being dramatic! And daddy never comes to preschool with me and Atti sometimes hurts my feelings!" I immediately thought of the Romeo and Juliet situation I have going on between her and Spongebob and realized that it won't be the last time we have this conversation. To explain this next story you have to know a little about our dishwasher. It is a dish scrubber. We put the nastiest dishes in it and they are perfect when they come out! Woo Hoo! Ok so I was doing the dishes when the phone rang. I left to answer and when I came back I saw a sight that made me gag! Atti was eating food off the bottom of the dishwasher!!! Did I say that we can't get him to eat...EVER! He won't eat cheese, beans, crust of bread, vegetables, mixed food (like casseroles), etc... A couple weeks ago Brandon got a bike from a friend. We just had to fix it up and wait till the snow is gone and he'll be able to ride it to work. We put it behind the couch till we could decide where to put it. One day I couldn't find Atti and I found him behind the couch with a mouth full of bolts and pieces from the bike...ugh! Last week after I got out of the shower I smelled fire. I thought it was funny but didn't really worry a lot till Nix said, "We are picking up the fire things." I looked over and there were matches all over. Angels must have been watching over us that day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment