Saturday, May 14, 2011

More Brinna

So far Brinna has been doing really well. She is starting to be awake more during the day so she gets fussy when she's tired and ready to go back to sleep. It seems like she only wants me but I think that's because she likes me to hold her on my chest. She is a pretty good sleeper. She wakes up 1 or 2 times in the night and sometimes I have to let her cry back to sleep but not very long. She is still learning how to nurse but I think she is doing great for only doing it for 2 weeks. Her eyes are starting to look blue so we'll see if they stay. Her hair is falling out so I'm wondering if it'll come back light or dark. She is still a little orange from being jaundice, I hope that goes away soon. Over all she is the perfect addition to our little family.

No comments:

Post a Comment