Monday, June 6, 2011

Phoenix Funnies

Lately Nix just cracks me up! Here are just a few things.

1. She likes to watch a show called Danny Phantom and she calls it Fanny Tamtum. I love the way she says it...makes me laugh every time. She knows too because she says it just to make me laugh.

2. Brandon tried to take a bite of her sandwich and she said that he couldn't. He said, "It doesn't have your name on it, if it's yours it would have your name on it." She said, "It doesn't have YOUR name on it!"

3. She has a super sniffer. She can smell things a mile away. She's the first to know if there's a stinky diaper in the house.

4. She saw a picture of little newly hatched eggs and she said, "Ewe grose!!" She was right...hairless and grose.

5. "Mom, I've been thinking. I think it's time for another baby."

6. Every time Branodn comes home she runs and hides...in the same place.

No comments:

Post a Comment