Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Shingles

A couple weeks ago I started feeling stressed and run down. I talked to Brandon about it and I decided that maybe now that Brinna was 6 weeks old that my hormones were getting back to normal. My back was also starting to hurt and I figured it was due to holding the baby. The kids were giving me a run for my money so I decided to go visit Brandon's parents and Jennifer (my sister) on the west side. I got there in Friday the 10th and was planning on staying there till Monday morning. My back started getting worse so I decided to go to a chiropractor. He said that it was tendinitis and I needed a few adjustments. Brinna got an adjustment too. I ended up staying till Wednesday in hopes that my back would feel better for the drive. When I got home mt inner arm was really hot and itchy. It felt like I had fiberglass in it. I also had 2 clusters of "bug bites" on my back. The next morning was worse. The last straw was early Friday morning when I couldn't even pick Brinna us for her early morning feeding because my back hurt so badly. I went to the Dr Friday morning. She told me the news...shingles. I cried. Lena had the kids so she just kept them till Brandon came home. Phoenix is the only one vaccinated against Chicken Pox so we worried about it spreading. Today is the first day I have the kids at home not because I feel better but because I miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment