Sunday, November 18, 2012

Family Pictures 2012


I feel very blessed that we were able to get a gamily picture with Brandon's parents and sibblings this year! I am sad that Devon and Tino weren't there tough. It is so hard to get everyone together for a pic though. Even though we are all together a few times a year it seems that when we say "Picture Time" everyone scatters! Somehow it has fallen on me to be the mean one that forces everyone to get together!!!

 I was also able to get some great pics of my kids too!! My beautiful babies are growing up so fast that I feel like I'm having a hard time keeping up. My little Brinna baby has really changed in the last few months. She is now 18 months and in nursery! They love her in there because she is so sweet and quiet...so they say. When she is at home she is busy and very curious. A lot like Curious George. :) She is always climbing or getting into something but it is hard to get upset because she is so sweet and kind and happy. Her hair has really lightened up and we still aren't sure what is going to happen withher eye color. They look dark green or light brown but in the sun they are a lighter sage green...

 Atticus is going to be turning 4 next month. He loves anything super hero or manly...with Barbie princess every now and again. Lately it seems that he has been more active jumping and learning to do flips off the couch and chairs. He will practice over and over. He really wants to be in school just like Phoenix and hates that he has to wait 2 more years. He is a sweet boy who loves his snuggles but kisses are really "frose". (grose)

 Phoenix has grown up. She is 5 and in kindergarten. She loves it and is very confident in school. At parent/teacher conferences we learned that she is in the top 2 of the class and has been recieving special one on one and homework so that she isn't bored. She is our beautiful girl and it kills me to let her out of my sight for so long during the day. She wakes up and gets ready for school all by her self. I was meeting her at the bus after school but she wants to come home herself now so I just stare at the window and wait...then when she walks through the door I try to act busy. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment