Sunday, November 18, 2012

Now for the September Update...

 I have been wanting a firepit since we've moved here but I didn't know exactly what I wanted. I just decided to dig it. It turned out great so we had a bunch of friends over and had a weenie roast! So fun!
 I know I get A LOT of pics of the kids sleeping but it's hard to resist when they are SO cute!! Isn't she beautiful...asleep or awake...
 I had preschool at my house ans we read the Gingerbread Man and made ginger bread cookies! This is Brinna, Lucy, and Adelaide (who I watch a few times a week).

 This month I became an independant consultant for Jamberry Nail Shields. It's vinal that you blowdry and put on your nails. They stay on 2 weeks on hands and 4-6 on toes!! Here is a pic on mine and Nix's.
 Grandma and Grandpa Glick had their 70 year anniversary this month! WOW! We had dinner at a restaurant with the family to celebrate.
 Here is our 4 generation picture of the Glick men! Atti has a lot to look up to and a lot more to live up to!! These are great men...

No comments:

Post a Comment