Thursday, December 20, 2012

Brinna Kate

My beautiful Brinna. She has a smile that just blows me away. She uses it mostly when she is doing something naughty to show you that she is aware of that she is doing and she's not afraid of you. She would take 4 showers a day if I let her, "My I show!" she yells as she tears off her clothes. She loves her sippy cup and would much rather a world where we never ate but always drank milk. She climbs in and out of the crib although she falls out too. She loves her blanket and would carry it around all day if we let her. She is pretty sure she can do anything the big kids can and usually she keeps up really well especially when jumping on the spare mattress and wrestling. If you can't find her she will usually be on the counter, in the snack cabinet, in the dryer or under the sink. Ok that's not true...she way also be in my bathroom spraying hairspray all over or dumping out the qtips. She is a tease. She doesn't have many words but sure doesn't need them to get her point across. She is very expressive especially when she wants something. One word to sum Brinna up...TAZ

Here are her words...

She ow - He/she hurt me
juice - any drink
no - yes, no, maybe, I'm not sure
i you - I love you
MAAaaaaa - Mom
Da - dad
Atti - Atti, Phoenix
baby
show
sh - shoe
tee-kitty




I'm sure there are more but these are the ones I hear the most.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment