Thursday, December 20, 2012

Lately...

I have not blogged lately. I used to love blogging because I felt like it was an outlet for myself and my feelings. I found peace in doing so and peace in knowing that my words might someday help someone else. Right now I feel differently. Right now I feel tired, like blogging would take effort that I don't feel I can muster. There have been a lot of really great times lately.

Atti's Birthday, Brandon's company dinner, new sewing machine, lost 6 lbs, Quitling, photo gigs, nursery calling, scripture study with guides, Brandon done with school except his thesis, Christmas cards and shopping, Stargate SG1, Jamberry Nail Shields, Trip to Boise, Thanksgiving, first snow...

I have TONS of pictures. I would like to upload them but don't feel it's a top priority. I have a story to illistrate...

Yesterday it started to snow really hard. It stipped just as Phoenix got out of school and Atti and Brinna woke up from naps. I fed them a snack and then had an idea..."We should all go outside!" I was so excited because it has been a long time since I have played in the snow.

It took 20 min to get them all geared up and ready and they were out the door. I looked to see that I was wearing shorts and I was barefoot...these were my thoughts...

I gotta get dressed!
Do I even have gloves?
Oh they are in the bin in atti's room.
This is taking forever to find them and I am missing all the fun!
I don't have a coat so I'll wear Brandon's.
Should I bring my camera?
I don't want to miss the fun so I'll leave the camera.
I need to hurry because they'll be done as soon as I get out.
Ok I fould Brandon's gloves.
I'm taking the camera.
No I'll leave it inside.
Oh they look so cute...just a few pics.


I was SO worried that I was going to miss something. I ended up taking pics then helping them build a snowman. Atti then challenged me to a snowball fight!

Anyways then we came inside after 20 min and I had a huge pile of wet clothed to wash and 3 cold wet runny nosed fussy kids.

This is the way we roll around here lately. It was worth every minute and load of laundry but I am tired.

I am tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment