Wednesday, August 18, 2010

So I am not feeling as crazy as I did last week. On Sunday I just realized that its time to buck up and feel better. There were a lot of little things that were dragging me down. I made a FHE chart to make sure that we are having FHE every Monday and made sure to cover all topics. I talked to Brandon and he agreed to help with the lessons. I also picked up my scriptures again after 2 weeks without reading every morning. I feel great! I gave away my rooster because hes been waking me up every morning at 4. That's a story all in itself. Jennie came and got him and my rooster and her banti rooster tried to kill eachother. They were all bloody. She called and told me that she needed to bring him back but Brandon said to butcher him or leave him out for the coyotes. She ended up butchering her banti. I'm now trying to get rid of my dog too. She's good and I love her but I'm not really a dog person. I think she'll be happier somewhere else. So here are a few pics from this week. I made up the recipe for the stuffed zucchini but it was GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment