Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I love my babies!

Brandon started school last week. I am really excited for him to finish his MBA and then his CPA. Sounds good but it'll take about 4 years. I know that we're looking at a busy next couple of years with his busy and the kids getting into school and sports. I also know that in the next 5-20 years Ill look back and long for days like today. I know that these are the days. The days when I can snuggle and smooch my kids all day long and sont have to worry about treats for school and soccer practice. I can stay in my jammies all day long and I'm still Phoenix's "best friend ever." On hard days I can take the kids to the park and play all day long and they'll think I'm the coolest mom ever. These really are the days. I love my babies through and through. My mom once told me that we were her best friends. She loved being with us and playing with us. My babies are my best friends. I love to tickle and play hide and seek. I love to race around and around the kitchen playing tag. I love the days when I'm not feeling good and we get to lay on the couch and cuddle and watch disney movies all day long. I love this life. Today we played twister then followed it with juice and tortilla pizzas. The kids were so excited that they licked the oven door!! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment