Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We decided to have a little fun today swimming in bins. When Brandon's sister, Arianna, came to visit a few weeks I realized just how country I have become. I was sleeping when she showed up around noon and my kids were running around in their diapers. The kids were so excited to collect eggs and feed the chickens and then they played in the bins and sprinklers in their diapers. I think if I lived in the city I would still let them swim in bins but wearing swimmies. It's nice that out here I seldom have visiters so I don't have to impress anyone. On the other hand..I do miss entertaining and dressing up all the time. Here are pics of our adventure today. While taking these with my old camera I realized how much I miss my nicer broken one. I was thinking that I would servive without it but I don't think I will. :( I know that now I'll have to wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment