Wednesday, September 15, 2010

8 Week Check-up

Today I was SO excited to have my first prenatal appointment. We have all had that ringworm so I thought that I'd have to cancel it but Jan said that she would watch the kids here so I got to go! So I got there and I waited and waited. (I soon learned that because I didn't want to apply for WIC and Medicaid that they double booked my appointment on accident. I guess people don't refuse often.) For the first hour I had a counseling session about my health and lifestyle. They asked questions like, "Does you husband hit or abuse you?" Then I had mt appointment with the Dr. SO DISSAPOINTING! I didn't even get to see the baby! I have to go get the ultrasound next week which I'm not excited about getting a babysitter again. I just hope that the ringworm is gone by then. Anyways, I can't wait to see my little gummy bear...until next week.... This is what I saw through the window today...naptime...cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment