Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The nitty gritty of pregnancy

I love seeing a pregnant woman. I have thoughts of sweet baby kicks, cute little baby bump, and a perfect little snuggily baby during nap time. Let's be honest though...It's not all sugar and everything nice...
heartburn sore hips runny nose gag reflex love handles weekly weigh-ins gas bloating body odor fatigue...nice way to say DEAD TIRED
Those are all problems with pregnancy but this time for me...the worst is that I can't kiss Brandon. Something about a kiss on the lips makes me gag. I feel so badly for him and I hope he can hang in with me for the next 3 weeks or so. He has been great so far. Even though he's working and going to school he some how finds the energy to get up at 5, work all day, go to school, and still pick up all the pieces when he gets home at 8. (By picking up pieces I mean making me eggs!)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats!! I dont think I knew you were pregnant!!

    Where is Brandon going to school at?? I didnt know he was going to school either! I am so out of the loop.

    ReplyDelete