Friday, September 10, 2010

Chicken Pox...really?

What a week! I decided last minute to go out of town to visit Jen, my sister. A few days after I got there I started cramping and feeling horrible. Totally drained. I called the nurse at the clinic I usually go to and realized that it's probably a urinary infection (I usually get them during pregnancy). I found a Dr. out where I was and went to her. I soon found out that she was just a gynecologist not an obstetrician. ugh. Whatever. She grilled me and made a very bad impression. She said that I had no "real" symptoms. She asked me about my medical history and I told her about my depression. She asked me if I was taking anything for it and I said no, that I am strangely happy when I'm pregnant. She had a nice comeback of, "Well, that's no reason to keep getting pregnant." Nice, I think at that moment I lost respect for her. Anyways, she made me drive to a lab for the urine test and she said that she "Might" call me back the next day. So I waited and after realizing that the pain was worse I called. She was not there. I decided to call my Dr from home and they prescribed the meds that I needed. The next day I realized that I say bug bites on Phoenix and they were getting worse. Hmmm....what causes itchy spots? Yes you called it! Chicken pox! At least we think. I'll take her in Monday to make sure. Guess who else has it?? Not Atti, ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment