Monday, October 25, 2010

Pregnancy... I am still sick at 14 weeks (technically tomorrow I'll be 14). I am more tired that I remember ever being. I feel like I just woke up, in a daze, almost all day. I feel big and bloated. I don't want to eat ever again! Ugh...can you tell I'm ready to be feeling good again? I am craving fish and vegetables and water though. I have eaten so much celery and lettuce this week! I don't know why but veggies are the only things that don't make me sick. My cravings are a lot like they were when I was pregnant with Phoenix. I remember feeling really sick and only wanting veggies. Bread and Pasts are the worst! Sweets too...I get sick from just one bite. I always think I want chocolate then after the first bite I realize that an orange would be much better. Hopefully this goes away soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment