Sunday, October 24, 2010

Belly pic!

It's likely that I have the 2 cutest kids ever...so far. Here is what they look like today. This is my belly. Yes I am not supposed to be showing yet at 13 weeks but I am and I did with Atti too! I kinda like it because I love people knowing that I'm pregnant! I don't like it because it makes me feel fat...as you can see though...it's clearly not fat. This week we got a sticker book from Grandma Diane (my Aunt). The kids love them and were so cute when they played with them. They shared really well!

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! You know every one told me you aren't supposed to start showing until like 20 weeks especially with your first. But I was showing so much when I was pregnant with Liam at 12 weeks that people were asking me when I was due! Makes sense though seeing as he was 9 1/2 pounds and born right on his due date! He was a big boy since the very beginning!

    ReplyDelete