Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Update Time!

Lots of things have been going on around here although I don't know how interesting they all are... 1. I'm 13 weeks pregnant! Still sick but I think it's letting up. 2. We got 4 more cats. We'll see how they do here. They make it a total of 10 cats we've had in a year! 3. Apple Harvest. I canned apple pieces and everything went well. I didn't make as much as I would have liked but I'm atleast happy that I was able to do any with the way I'm feeling. On Saturday Jessica and Eric (I knew them from gradeschool.) came over and we canned more. I don't know why but 6 of the 22 apple pie fillings didn't seal. Not I have apples and a messy kitchen. :( 4. It's getting cold which means firing up the stove! Brandon is chopping wood on the weekends for us so that we can have a fire in the mornings. On Saturday Atti grabbed the stove and burnt his hand. The palm of his hand was dirty so we cleaned it and put medicine on it. He still cried and cried but we didn't understand because we couldn't see where it was hurt. Hours later we realized that he burnt his fingers and they were blistered up. I felt so badly! 5. We got a new armoir from craigslist. They were selling them out of a hotel so we actually got 3 for $50 each! They are HUGE! 74in tall, 68in wide, 28 in deep! So we can barely fit one in our house...I think we should buy a new house to go with the armoir, what do you think? 6. We're still looking for a car but still don't have enough money saved up. I am going insane because I have been in the house without a car for ever a year now. Brandon doesn't want a car loan...We are butting heads on the matter. ugh. 7. Things are getting really crazy busy around here with Brandon in school. He is doing well but I know that he's tired and already looking forward to graduation...in 2 years! As for us...the kids miss him all the time and I miss having his help around the house and with the kids. I feel like right now we are leading separate lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment