Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Potty Trained...I think. Here's how I did it this time....

I don't really know exactly this time except that she was probably ready. I told her that she can't wear a diaper anymore but if she needed to go #2 I would put one on her. She did great but eventually had to go #2. I told her to sit on the toilet and I would come put a diaper on her. Well she "accidentally" went poo. She has been doing great with a few accidents here and there for 3 weeks now. I noticed that when she does have accidents it's either because daddy tickled it out of her or when she wears undies. I just have her wear little shorts under her pants so it feels different. Weird tricks but they worked. I thought having her potty trained would be all fine and dandy but there are cons with the pros... Pro- save money, she's a big girl, no more wiping poopies! con- having to stop the car and take her potty, the reward system (I hate giving her candy but it works), she drips on the toilet because she won't use a stool. - When her reward jar is empty she knows that she'll be big enough to go without the candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment