Thursday, October 7, 2010

Pregnancy Update

I am now 11 weeks pregnant which is exciting because most likely I will be feeling mostly better next week when my placenta is formed. I have been feeling a lot better then I did with the other pregnancies but more tired I think, it's hard to remember. The nausea isn't that bad..about what it was like with Atti. I am still learning a lot on how to keep the nausea down and still can't have much sugar. I am starting to get really excited to have the baby. I remember with Atti and Nix that I was just excited about the pregnancy but nervous about the newborn. I feel opposite this time. I feel like I'm getting too tired for pregnancy. We still havn't decided what to do about finding out the sex of the baby. Brandon really wants to find out and I am not sure. We have one of both sexes so I don't think it matters much. I like to think that he can find out and I will wait but I know that in 8 weeks I'll be too excited and won't be able to wait! Although Brandon is naming the baby we have I have been thinking of a few names but have been vetoed...here they are Girls: Charlise, Emily or Emmaline Boys: Keenan, Cade, Koda, and believe it or not Archamedes and call him Archie I have been wanting a little girl named Miss Mabel for a long time so we'll see. I know he's not a fan of it. I know that I am only 11 weeks but it is taking everything I have to not rearrange the rooms and paint. I can't wait to have a little boy room and a little girl room! YAY! Anyways, that is about where I am with the pregnancy.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the pregnancy! So exciting! Oh, and Andrew taught himself to knit using a kids knitting book from Fred Meyers :)

    ReplyDelete