Thursday, April 14, 2011

The Atonement Covers All Pain

The Atonement Covers All Pain Kent F. Richards Of the Seventy I just listened to this talk given at General Conference this month. I have often thought that the Atonement of Christ was given for those who have serious sins. I guess I have been prideful in thinking that. This talk teaches me that I need the Atonement for my sins but also more then that. He suffered all pains for all people. I can turn to him in my trials, physical and spiritual afflictions. I often struggle with feeling down and I feel like I have no where to turn, no one to talk to. During those struggles I don't really know why I am down so there's nothing to talk about or to fix. I love knowing that my Savior understands me because he experienced just that. He loves me. He will never turn away from me. He will never judge me. This talk is a keeper for me so that I can turn to it when to strengthen my relationship with Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment