Monday, April 4, 2011

Me Me Me

So I have 3 weeks and 1 day till I'm due!! I am getting so excited to see this little sugar! I am trying very hard not to get ancy and I think I'm doing all right. I was talking to Brandon about things yesterday and I realized that I don't really have anything for me. It's kids and him. I want something for me to work for and toward. here are some examples of what I'm talking about... When I buy something I have to see what he thinks and I return it if he doesn't like it. When I cook I make what they want and will eat. When we make crafts it's kids crafts...not ones I like. I never go to the store without the kids. I don't have a book club or anything like that. Nap time is not even my time because I have to get in a nap these days. What can I do for me? We decided to change the way we do our financed so that I have a budget that includes all household things including food and clothes. That way I can be in control of something and I can save up to buy things I want or even go visit my sister when I want. I am excited to see what happens. I also thing this will save us money because I will have the money for my moments of weekness instead of just spending. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment