Wednesday, April 27, 2011

waiting...and waiting....and waiting...

Ok so my due date was yesterday. It was not the best days ever. I had a Dr. apt and the dr said I wasn't progressing. I could have told him that. Kinda annoying because I have been having contractions but they aren't strong enough to dilate me. Anyways I have never had a baby early or on time so I don't know why I always think it night happen this time. So I spent the day sitting around, crocheting, eating, we even went to Burger King so the kids could play...not to eat. Today...I only got up once in the night! Hooray!!! I feel a lot better then I have been feeling. I hope that the sun stays bright because I want to clean the house then enjoy the rest of the day. Nix has preschool and I am hoping that they ask me to volunteer but they usually don't ask last minute. Oh well. OH! Maybe I'll bring my new camera out side and take pics of the kids!! That will be really fun! Either way...I'm glad I'm in a good mood because Brandon won't be home till 8:30 tonight which means I am single mom yet again today! Maybe I'll have a playgroup. Maybe we'll have a picnic. We'll see....I guess a shower comes first!

No comments:

Post a Comment