Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Progress...

At the dr apt yesterday I learned that I'm progressing and getting ready to have this baby. I am excited that the time is coming near. We went for a walk last night and I had a lot of contractions during the walk and all night long. Every contraction I get more and more excited that my body is doing its job. I am trying to learn how to breath and relax my body as well. I think these practice contractions are really good preparation for me. I hope that I will have the baby on or close to the 26th. Other then that I am feeling the nesting bug but I don't want to overdo it and be sore all night. I hung up some pictures, got rid of Brandon's bike that he never rode (it was free), cleaned the kids room, cleaned and redecorated the bathroom, cleaned the carpets, cleaned the kitchen, did laundry, and cleaned and organized our room. Funny though...I still feel like this place is a cluttered mess!! Haha I know it can't possibly be as bad as I feel though. I have been looking into upcycling clothes so I have lots of clothes that we don't wear that I want to turn into little dresses for Nix or the baby if it's a girl. I really want to work on those but don't have the time to finish a project so I don't want to start. I want to cook like crazy!! Oreos dipped in brownie mix, Apple pie, mini peanut butter/chocolate cheesecakes, Make a cake and decorate it, lemon bunt cake....funny though...I don't want to eat them I just want to make it. All I want to eat is oranges and salad with honey mustard dressing. I am drinking tons of water and milk. Amanda, Melody, Trinity, and Melodie Jackson are coming over tomorrow and I'm so excited to see them. It will be fun to catch up with my (twin but not really) sister and her kiddies!! I am Excited to see Melodie because I love to visit her. I'm glad it's her spring break so she can come! We'll see what fun we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment