Friday, April 15, 2011

Dear Brandon

Dear Brandon, I love you. I love everything about you. Really. I love you through and through. I just watched Eat Pray Love and I realized something. We don't have to go to Bali to make it work. We don't have to have therapy or split up a few times to realize how much we love eachother. When we met we became friends. We are still friends and I love that. I think we are more friends then anything else. You know why we're so happy though? Because we don't want to hurt eachother. We both do all that we can do to make eachothers lives easier. I love that. I can't believe that next weekish we will have our 3rd baby. I love where we are. I love being a part of something do big with you...our eternal family. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you. Thank you for loving me...us. Forever, Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment