Monday, October 3, 2011

Conversations...

Today I'm watching 4 yr old Miles. He is so sweet and plays so well with my kids...probably because of his 5 other siblings. It is fun to watch him and hear the things he says. He is the reason I sometimes want to have a lot of kids.

Here is a conversation between Atti, Miles, Phoenix and me...

Me - Lets pray on our food while it cools down a little.
Miles - I don't need to because I'm a man.
Phoenix - I don't need to either.
Atti - I got hurt by the bee
Miles - Did you cut the stinger off?
Atti - YEAH I killed it!
Phoenix - NO we just put mud.
Atti - I got a popsicle.

I have been hearing little cute conversations all day so far!! I can't believe they actually understand eachother.




PS this is the 3rd time Miles has commented on his manhood. (does it still count if I caught him and Nix in the bathroom trying to put a pretty in her hair?)

No comments:

Post a Comment