Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It's who I am...

Last night I was us till midnight with Phoenix until she finally stopped coughing and fell asleep. Then Brandon was awake with a migraine till 1am so I rubbed his neck till the medicine kicked in and he fell asleep. It wasn't long after he fell asleep that Brinna woke up with a fever and was up 3am. As I rocked Brinna I thought about the night and those moments. I thought about my blessings. I thought about my babies.

Righteous women can work miracles.

My thoughts were filled with memories of my mother. I remember her holding me all night when I was sick. I remember her kissing my cheeks and whispering that she loves me in my ear. I remember her smell. I remember the feel of her silk nightgown. I remember.


What will My children remember?

As I ponder these things I realize who I want to be. I realize what is real. I realize what is eternal.

Phoenix Michelle

 Atticus Brandon
 Brinna Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment