Friday, October 14, 2011

Where we are sealed together...

 I love to see the temple. We went there Wednesday. I have longed to go for weeks but time, money and a babysitter was holding me back.
 I realized that going to the temple is more then just sitting by myself and learning...It is also teaching my children to love the Temple the way I do.
 With the fussing all the way there and the traffic from a car accident I wavered. I questioned going.
 Then I saw it. The Temple. As if it was shouting out to me. Come to the temple.
 We got to go inside and use the bathroom. Phoenix said that she loved it so much that she never wanted to leave. When she saw the youth enter she cried because we couldn't go any further then the bathroom.
 I promised the kids that when they turn 12 we will take them to the temple. They will be able to go inside this wonderful place that we have been singing about for years.
 This wonderful place that makes it possible to be together forever.
 The place of peace and love.
 I know that the Temple is the house of God. I know that families can be together forever.
And that is why we're here.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! I love that Phoenix was so excited to go in. What a good mamma you are.

    ReplyDelete