Thursday, October 20, 2011

This and That...in pictures

 Here are a few pictures that I've taken in the last few days that I have to share...because they're SO cute!
 Brinna is growing up SO quickly...too quickly. Next week she'll be 6 months old. She is rolling (mostly getting stuck on her stomach) and babbling a lot. She love to laugh and get tickled. Her new favorite thing is FOOD! She wants food over a bottle all the time. Her favorite toy is a bag of wipes. Silly Girl.
 Atti is Atti. I decided to take him out of his 24 month clothes (he's almost 3) and put him in 2yr clothes. (Thanks to Jenn and Jennifer for all the hand-me-downs!!) They are HUGE but he looks so cute. We have been trying to potty train him but it's not ready. He is so scared to go poo that he holds it and it hurts his tummy. We will try again in a month or so.
 Phoenix is a princess. Really. She is so sweet. A helper. She recently got this dress from Cousin Trinity and she wears it almost every day. We are going to make a matching necklace and bracelet to go with it.
 The other night we decided to lay on the trampoline and stargaze. It was fun for 30 seconds until they started fighting over the flashlight and complaining about being cold. Then when we tried to go in the house they cried.


 YUM!! Tilapia salad with mango peach salsa!!


 Finally, I got a new haircut and a few new shirts. cute huh? Much Better...

1 comment:

  1. Everyone looks amazing. I hardly recognize Phoenix anymore. She is getting so big. And that last real memory I have of Atticus.. is holding him in your Rexburg apartment and rocking him to sleep while we did something. I still need to meet Brinna. I'll have to call you and we can plan a play date or something. Love the new hair... I'll have to post a picture of my new 'do too! {It's still in the works... so check back soon!}

    ReplyDelete