Wednesday, January 19, 2011

40 Degrees!! Woo Hoo!!

So I took the kids outside to the park today since it's warming up...sorta. Well at least the snow is gone. I bundled them up and they had a blast! I froze but they didn't seem to. We were out for 45 min when we decided that we needed to go home for hot chocolate. What a fun time! On another note...I am on a decluttering rampage!! I feel like I want to get rid of everything and get organizers for all the closets. We'll see how far I get before I get tired. Also I baught diapers for the baby. I ended up getting size small all in one cloth diapers that will fit till the baby is 16 lbs. Then I'll use the ones that I'm using with Atti. They had them for $9 because they are discontinuing that style. Woo Hoo! I also get a wet bag so they threw in leggings for free! $123 total! I figured that we'd have it paid off in less then 2 months. Brandon doesn't know this yet but I'm going to take our old towels and cut them up to use as cloth wipes too. I figure I'm washing poopy diapers...why not poopy wipes? Sounds crazy I know... Atti is trying to potty train and it is going well so far. Whenever I put him on the potty he goes #1 and I'm so excited that he's doing so well. I don't have my hopes up that he'll get it done in 3 months but I don't think he'll wait till he's 3 like Nix.

No comments:

Post a Comment