Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Atti: I want my daddy! Me: (Thinking this) I want your daddy too... Today we got the car. Lately we have been getting it once or twice a car whether or not I want to go somewhere. Today I had to get out of the house. Yesterday we all three felt trapped in the house. With the teaser weather on Sunday we all got cabin feaver. So we tried every form of indoor intertainment that I could think of... color pictures, numbers, sing songs, read books, dance time, made cinnamon rolls, watched tv, played with toys, naps...ugh By the time I was out of ideas and annoyed with 2 and 3 year old interraction it was only 3pm. Normally that would be ok but on Moondays Brandon doesn't get home till 8:30pm. What was I going to do for the next few hours with fussy kids? Well...they were in bed before 8. That is why I HAD to get out today. So we got dressed and cleaned up the house and headed out the door. First stop was the dentist to pay a bill, then the library. I thought it was 10 min later then it was so we had to stand in 35 degrees for 10 min. Ok for me but not for the kids. They were acting as if they were having the worst day of their lives even before 11. We got in and they did pretty well. We stayed form 11-12:30. WOW. I found a great one dish healthy meals book and have already thumbed through it all. Can't wait to make a menu. Then we went to the thrift store next to the library and didn't find anything except a really cute pair of shoes for Nix. I didn't buy them because her feet are so wide that I'm afraid they won't fit. Maybe I'll go back. Then we went to Subway. The kids were SO hungry! Atti ate 1/4 of a 12 in! By the time we got home it was almost 2 and the kids and I went down for a nap. Zzzz... Up again at 4ish. We got Beauty and the Beast in the mail fron Netflix so we watched that (they watched it while I cooked and cleaned the kitchen). Dinner is eaten and we read more books. It is now 6:52. Where are you Brandon? I need my break! :) I think I'll send ESP messages that you should get me chocolate on the way home....Hummmm Hummmmmmmmm... Oh yeah I have the car. I have to come and get you. I guess that means that I will have to get my own chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment