Thursday, January 13, 2011

I can't wait till...

I can't wait till the kids are older because
no more diapers
I won't have to make all their meals
no more morning sickness
no more carseats
no more Dora and Diego
no more fighting them to get their clothes on
no more toothbrush wars
no more crying at night
then I'll have to worry about
boyfriends/girlfriends
I'll never feel a baby inside me
they will drive and worry me
they'll want to watch questionable shows
they'll want to wear immodest clothes
they will lie and way they brushed their teeth but didn't
I think I'm in the best time of my life. Everyone tells me that "It'll get better". I don't know what could be better then this. We have our hard times but I get to color, play games, watch tv, take naps, eat snacks and snuggle all day!

1 comment: