Friday, February 4, 2011

latest

It is really cold here and we are dying to get out to the park. I walked 2 miles this week and stopped off at the park so the kids could play and they wouldn't because it was too cold. It will be so nice to be able to pack a lunch and go for a nice walk and have lunch at the park. Pregnancy is still pretty good. We are having an ultrasound on Feb 15 to check everything. I am excited to see the baby and I hope Brandon can get away from work to come. I am now going to the Dr every 2 weeks for routine checks. At 28 weeks...time is flying. I know I need to start nesting and getting everything ready for the baby but for some reason I don't want to do anything yet. I think if I knew the sex I would be nesting like crazy...I hope I don't crack and find out next week at the ultrasound! I have been cramping but I think it's normal because of how much I have been growing lately. I have gained 24 lbs so far! Ugh! Brandon has been working like crazy lately. His Budgets for work are due in 2 more weeks so I hope everything slows down after that. He has also been busy with school but he really likes his classes so I don't think he minds. Last Saturday he spent 8 hrs studying and he will do that again tomorrow. He even has to go to work to study so that he will get more done. All of these late nights and Saturday are hard on me and the kids but I know that it'll be worth it. I just hope that I can think of enough ways to entertain the kids. Danielle gave birth via c-section on Jan 14. The baby was 33 weeks but had to be taken because her belly was full of fluid and they didn't know what was causing it. She was almost 5 lbs including the fluid. She now has oxygen and tubes to keep her alive and they still don't know what is causing it. Little Miya is fighting this but I still worry for her and her mama. The kids are doing well but it seems like they've been really demanding and fussy. I don't feel like I can ever please them. I do activities with them and they get bored. They want to watch a show and 1 is never enough. I try to feed them and they refuse what I make ... even if it's what they've asked for! I get tired of that. I am looking into getting a new camers. I think I'll get the Nikon D3100 but we'll see. I am excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment