Friday, March 4, 2011

An Attitude of Gratitude

I am grateful for... in-laws who visit often, healthy children and husband, Brandon's job, naptime, the Gospel, our new car, our ward, the kids new beds from the inlaws, healthy pregnancies and deliveries, sunshine, Netflix, Phoenix's preschool teacher Mrs. Cheryl, Atti's red hair, the internet, woman's rights, police officers, oranges, my desire to always learn and grow, my brothers and sisters, the Priesthood and blessings, visiting and home teaching, revelation, faith, cheesecake, my camera, toilet paper, pennies on the sidewalk, Phoenix when she kisses my forehead when I'm tying her shoes, my belly band, my favorite recliner, coupons, gyros, wild flowers, fuzzy blankets, buying in bulk, hot baths, Brandon's smell mmm..., phone calls from my mom, my hairdryer, Dr. Schuler, puppies (that aren't mine), the neighbors vacuum, facebook, music, secret belly maternity pants, Discover Card who gives us 5% on online purchases, beauty marks, talents, good memories, prayer, smiles, BYUI, WSU, agency, Jan Walker, Burger King play place...

No comments:

Post a Comment