Monday, March 28, 2011

Email to Brandon

Hello my love. It's almost 5 and I'm just getting home! I went to preschool with Nix because someone was sick. I sent Atti to Jans with Janna who was at walmart. I thought he would have a problem going with her because she didn't have any kids with her but he was fine. He was doing his happy kick as soon as I got him buckled into the car. When we got to school Phoenix kept telling me to leave because it's HER preschool not mine. She seemed like she wanted to show her independance. It was weird because I noticed that she kept putting her hands in her pants and then I realized that she dressed herself and she wasn't wearing undies! hahaha. Anyways...we then went to Jans to get Atti Boy. Jan said that he did well. Probably because there were Janna's, Lacey's, and Anika's kids there! I aslo had Atti nap at 10am so he got an hour or so before he went. Then on the way home we went to A&W/KFC for Lunch/Dinner. We got their popcorn chicken...YUCK! I should have returned it! The kids wouldn't even touch it. Anyways so here we are. At home watching old cartoons that your parents used to wants. (Little Lulu) I just wanted to let you know what we've been up to. I hate Mon and Wed when I don't get to talk to you all day till 8:30. Maybe I'll sneak and watch an episode of PSYCH to make myself feel better! I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment