Wednesday, July 7, 2010

In her own words...

me-Phoenix, are you a little crazy? Phoenix-Mama, I'm really crazy! Today I took the kids in for check-ups and vaccinations. I have been nervous about it since I made the appointment so I made Nix's and Atti's for 2 hours later so that I could take one at a time. Well, the Dr wanted to see them at the same time so I was glad that I brought in the stroller. Because Atti has been so sick it was really hard for him. He was so scared. Nix told me that only little boys cry so she was going to be a big girl which I was happy about. Atti was 50% for his height and 68% for his weight. That was funny to me because Nix has always been 100% since she was born. I knew he was smaller then she was at that age though. When it was time to get vaccinations I decided to do Phoenix's first. She wanted a sucker really badly and I told her that she had to get the medicine first. She said that she didn't want a shot but was really brave. I think she was just mad that she didn't want a shot but she didn't really cry. Atti then saw her with the sucker so he cried because he wanted one but I don't think his hurt either. Over all they did great and the nurses commented on it. yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment