Friday, July 30, 2010

the kids

Today I woks up really feeling badly. I was tired, my back hurt and I've been feeling queasy for a few days. I decided that I would make it a fun day for the kids so that they wouldn't notice how I was feeling. We made tortillas and waffles. YUM! Phoenix has been so interested in writing letters lately. She wakes up in the morning and writes till I get up. I got a few preschool activity books and she will practice a few times a day. I love to see her blossom and prepare for school (in 2 years). A few days ago Nix was eating ham and she said, "Wah dis cum fum?" (She says that 100 times a day!!) I said that id comes from a pig. She said what? I said that they cut the pig up and cooked it so that she could eat it. She said that milk comes from utters, girl cow utters. She then told me that it doesn't come from boy cows though. I asked her what boy cows are for and she said that boy cows are food. haha!! little farmer girl. Atticus is just a total charmer. I have hard time thinking of having another baby because he is such a snuggle bug. I would be sad to have to tell him that I can't snuggle. He loves his baby doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment