Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fun Today

Today Phoenix told me that she wanted to go fishing so that is what we did. We went fishing for pairs of numbers. It was really fun and I am sure we will do it again sometime!
Phoenix said that she wanted to catch them and eat them and Atti got upset at that!
Then we decided to go outside and play. It was 40' today and sunny so we had to take advantage of it. It was still really cold and windy but the kids didn't complain about anything except the sun. Time to bust out the sunglasses! They looked so cute that I had to grab my camera. (The old Kodak because I don't have my new one yet!)
Of course the first thing they always run to is the swings. Atti can swing forever! Nix gets sick after a little bit and goes to play on the other things.
Phoenix had her shoes on the wrong feet and I got that in a picture! So cute!
Phoenix always says that she needs to exercise so she walks along the benches. She fell right after I got a pic of her doing it!
I am craving spring!! Funny...the park is right next to the city pool and Atti ran over to it yelling "water"! He remembered swimming from last summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment