Friday, February 25, 2011

Wednesday...

I have to blog about Wednesday because it was a crazy day! On Tuesday night I was looking at autotrader for a van and I found one at a dealership in Tricities so I decided to call on it the next day. So after preschool on Wednesday I called and ended up talking to a guy named Bano. He was pushy and not very honest. I told him what I wanted that that I only wanted to look at that one van and he kept pushing me in other directions. Well I later talked to Brandon and I had decided that I was going to go down there and drop him off at school then look at that van. On the way there (it's a 1 hr drive) we started talking and Brandon said that he didn't really feel good about getting a van. I, of course, got sad because I really want a vehicle so that I don't have to coordinate and get up early 3 times a week to take him to work. We talked and soon became silent because there was no cooperating on it...you can't drive half of a van. He said that he wonders if we should get a commuter car. I was upset at that because I want space especially since the 3rd is coming. I dropped him off at school and then started driving toward the dealership. I said a silent prayer in my heart. I asked Heavenly Father to show me the car that we should get and I would buy it no questions asked. I had that much faith in him. On the way there I saw a few other dealerships and wanted to turn in there but knew that I shouldn't. When I got there to the one with that van, I saw a guy waiting for me out front. I had to get the kids out of the car, get them bundled and in a stroller. All the while he watched and commented on how I have my hands full. Nice.. no. When we were ready he came to me and I asked his name. It was Bano. I asked to worn with someone else. He asked why. I said that I talked to him on the phone and that he was pushy. I then worked with Joe. He invited us in, gave the kids balloons, offered me coffee or water, and even brought the cars to me! AMAZING! As we looked I wasn't interested until he showed me a 2010 Hyundai Elantra. Love. He quoted me a price but came back and said that the price was above what we could pay. I had to walk away. I was prepared to buy that night but I walked away. We left there and I told the kids that we would find a playplace. We found one, Carls Jr. We went in and ordered food but I noticed that the playplace was closed so we left. We soon found the coolest McDonalds playplace ever! It has tunnels all over and the kids had a blast. We ordered food there and I knocked a large drink off the table and it got EVERYWHERE! I looked around for another place to sit and the only other place was in the complete corner and it was a small table with 2 chairs. I had to squeeze my belly past a big guy and was seriously sitting less then a foot away from him. Soon it was time to go get Brandon from school so I told the kids to play one more time while I ordered Brandon's food. I got the food and came back to hear Atti crying. He was stuck in the tunnels and scared to come out!! I tries coaxing him, Nix went in, older kids went in and atti wanted me. YES, I did go in and crawl around with my huge belly. It was so hard! What a workout. The kids were telling their moms on me...that I was too big to be playing in the playplace. They were all standing there gawking at me. When I got out no one even looked at me. So that's about it...crazy huh? So tomorrow we are going to buy that car if it's not already sold. We love it and are excited. Fingers Crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment