Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ultrasound decisions...

I am getting an ultrasound on the 15th...30 wks. Dr ordered. Until now we havn't found out the sex and didn't really care to know. Now we are going in for the ultrasound and there are a few people asking if we are still keeping is a surprise. Here are the reasons to and not to find out. TO find out... 1. I want cute cloth diapers that are not unisex 2. I have all of the boy/girl clothes separated but then I'll be able to put then in the dresser NOT to find out... 1. We are excited about the surprise and don't really care to know right now 2. save $$$ I know I'll go shopping if we did find out! 3. Labor. I have heard that it makes labor better if you are looking forward to finding out. 4. Although we can't control it...we've had a lot of people give us gruff about the sex of the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment