Saturday, June 5, 2010

Day 5, Before and After/During Pictures!

I woke up this morning before everyone else (at 7:15) and prayed, read my scriptures, worked out and showered! Wow!!! It felt great! The best part about today... Yesterday I struggled a little with the diet. I haven't broken it yet but I have wanted to. I didn't last night and this morning I am glad that I didn't! My abs are almost FLAT! So...here are a few pictures. This is me when Brandon Graduated BYU I Last year in July. How come I never noticed I was this big?... And when I went to Rainier 2 months ago to visit Jennifer...See the pudge..... This is Today. Wondering why I love this diet...This is Why. Nice! I am wearing size 6 shorts that I bought when I was 127lbs! Woo Hoo!! (I don't have a scale but I'm betting I'm a little less then 135! Either way I feel great! It's like I'm not as tired and sluggish. I WANT to work out and eat right! This diet is for me! I love it because I can eat as much as I want. On this diet unlike other diets I don't crave as much. It may not be for you but I LOVE IT!!!

3 comments:

  1. picture! pictures! pictureseses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never were fat but now you're smokin! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. You look awesome. I'm super jealous! Good for you Brittany!

    ReplyDelete