Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Mommy, Where's Brando?

Dear Brandon, You are working like an accountant this week. Lots of hours. I guess I shouldn't complain...because you are an accountant. We have been so blessed that you have been able to come home at 5ish every night except during budgets and year end. Things have been great here but it's hard to hear the kids ask about you all the time. It's hard to put them to bed knowing that they have missed you all day and probably won't see you tomorrow. So we are pulling some late nights so that we can all see you. Today I couldn't find the kids. I was frantically looking for them when I found them. They were inside the raspberry bushes eating the not quite ripe (by your standards) berries. It seems that Atti is only happy when he's eating berries. Lately he just cries and cries when we are outside. I have a sneaking suspicion that it's the dog he doesn't like. Cali always licks his face. Yuck. Funny Story: Phoenix was out side swimming in the swimming pool and said..."Mommy, Where is Brando?" Anyways, I'm sorry you have to work so hard and miss all those silly moments! We love you for it! Love, Brittany PS Today I did a horrible thing... These are chocolate cupcakes with a peanut butter filling and strawberry jam on top. The best pb and j I've ever had!!

No comments:

Post a Comment